Who is Mitch HedbergMitchell Lee Hedberg (February 24, 1968 – March 29, 2005) was an American stand-up comedian known for his surreal humor and deadpan delivery. His comedy typically featured short, sometimes one-line jokes mixed with absurd elements and non sequiturs.
Hedberg's comedy and onstage persona gained him a cult following, with audience members sometimes shouting out the punchlines to his jokes before he could finish them. Hedberg died of a drug overdose in 2005; a heart defect may have contributed to his death.
Contents Early life Hedberg was born on Februar...
Read Full Biography
Mitch Hedberg Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mitch Hedberg
Mitch Hedberg Quotes
- Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny!
- I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.
- I was at this casino minding my own business, and this guy came up to me and said, 'You're gonna have to move, you're blocking a fire exit.' As though if there was a fire, I wasn't gonna run. If you're flammible and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
- Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?
Comments about Mitch Hedberg
- Dalymuse: is that a hippopotamus or just, like, a really cool opotamus? - mitch hedberg
- Pulped_: haha imagine burger and diet coke hands trying to strangle you, it would be like the mitch hedberg turtleneck joke.
- Stribguy: the northstar center escalators are in mitch hedberg mode.
- Bmorealien: it’s like that mitch hedberg joke. “here’s a picture of me when i was younger.” “every picture of you is a picture of you when you was younger”
- Boricuaenmaui: to paraphrase the late comedian mitch hedberg: wearing a turtleneck is like being constantly strangled by a very weak midget.