If you use our site without being a member, no information about you is kept. Because most of the transactions to be made on our site are required to be a member. If you log in as a member, some information about you is recorded and this information can be used to improve the content quality of our site.
What Information do we collect?
- The name, e-mail address, photo and biography information you used while becoming a member.
- Which poems you read and rate,
- Which poets and members you follow,
- Your comments about poetry and poets are recorded.
How We Process Your Information
Your information is only quantitatively analyzed and used to calculate trends in poetry and poets.
For What Purpose Do We Process Your Data?
- Determining trends in poetry and poets,
- Determining the favorite poems and poets,
- We show your comments about poets and poems directly under the relevant records without any processing,
- We use your e-mail address to send you e-mails when necessary.
How can you make a request to delete all your data?
If you want all data about you to be deleted, you can do this in 2 ways.
After logging in, visit your My Profile page (https://internetpoem.com/login/panel/my-profile/
). Click the "Cancel My Membership" button at the bottom of the page. If you approve this action, all information collected about you will be deleted immediately. Since our site uses a cache, it may take up to 2 hours for the deleted data to be completely removed from the site.
You can contact us from the contact information on the contact us page of our site. Please write "Deletion Request" in the message header. All your information will be deleted from our website and you will be informed within 3 working days after your message reaches us. You can also write your requests directly to internetpoemcom[@]gmail.com.