Who is William ShatnerWilliam Shatner OC (born March 22, 1931), sometimes known as Bill Shatner to friends and colleagues, is a Canadian actor, author, producer, director, screenwriter, and singer. In his seven decades of acting, Shatner became a cultural icon for his portrayal of Captain James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise in the Star Trek franchise. He has written a series of books chronicling his experiences playing Captain Kirk, being a part of Star Trek, and life after Star Trek. Shatner has also co-written several novels set in the Star Trek universe, and a series of science fiction novels called TekWar, that were adapted for television.
Shatner also played the eponymous veteran police sergeant in T. J. Hooker (1982–1986) and hosted the reality-based television series Rescue 911 (198...
Read Full Biography
William Shatner Poems
Top 10 most used topics by William Shatner
William Shatner Quotes
- Writing is truly a creative art - putting word to a blank piece of paper and ending up with a full-fledged story rife with character and plot.
- Every piece of entertainment is made with the idea that 'This is going to be terrific' and 'This is the best thing I've ever done' and then it hits the public and then the public tells you whether it's good or bad.
- You and I and everybody in show business and the entertainment industry fly by the seat of our pants. We don't know quite what is going to happen.
- Although I'm a business major out of McGill University, I know nothing... but then I found out much later in life, nobody knows anything.
- No, I don't regret anything at this point. That may change on the next phone call, but at the moment I don't regret anything.
Comments about William Shatner
- Dailytreknews: ever wonder how star trek’s famous opening was written?
- Jollymon99: i saw on fb that william shatner has discontinued his line of women's lingerie. apparently shatner's panties wasn't a good idea.
- Runsoshrun: saw a trailer for she hulk attorney at law. my only take from it was william shatner would totally hit that.
- Funnyvideoxp: william shatner “sings” ‘rocket man’ (1978) . . .
- Lukemckinney: tim allen being such a shithead he's replaced as a space ranger by chris evans, but william shatner being such a shithead he's replaced as a "dude who played a starship captain" by tim allen