Who is Chandeeswar VenkataProfile of Venkata Chanddeeswar Mr Venkata Chandeeswara G, born on 17 November 1964 in Kurnool Town of Andhra Pradesh, and brought up on either banks of river Thungabhadra there. After completing initial studies in Kurnool and Dhone, joined Indian Air Force as Air Warrior and had the exposure to pan Indian cultures and its rich literature. While in service, pursued higher education with PG studies in Public Administration from Osmania University , Hyderabad. Finally he came to Bangalore in 1998 and resides here since then. Presently working in a reputed company as Sr Administrator. Penning poetry in English, Telugu (at times in both simultaneously), and few lines in Hindi as well for the past many years, which were frequently ...
Read Full Biography
Chandeeswar Venkata Poems
- Namesake Democracy
In a country where electorate is a commodity
we get only the type of governance we deserve
If we are ignorant, passive and negligent
we get governance sans accountability ...
Life is dicey
pLay it not in fear or hesitation
Victory garlands those who are brave and daring
Worrying about loss is meaningless ...
- Camaraderie Of Crows*
They come in the mornings
And sit on parapet wall or nearby cables, in search of their first meal of the day
They start calling us with their raspy signature voice
I think they staunchly believe in equality, as we can’t ...
- Mahatma* – Mohan Das Karam Chand Gandhi
Born in Porbandar and Barristered in England
After defying apartheid in South Africa
Returned to India to free it from the shackles of colonialism
Evolved as man extraordinaire, pioneer and ‘karma yogi’ ...
- Alter Earth
Where art thou?
More aged than our planet Aqua
Having shed Earth-like quirks and idiosyncrascies over billions of years
To avoid jolting us with quakes or roasting us with lava ...
Top 10 most used topics by Chandeeswar VenkataIndia 2 Heavy 1 Entire 1 Indian 1 Instinct 1 Peak 1 Challenge 1 Beneath 1 Celestial 1 Individual 1
Chandeeswar Venkata Quotes
- What life shall be without passion? A dead wood, more or less!
- To live the life fully, Learn, yearn, grow, love and venture out!
- Is it right to ostracise a person for lacking sense of humour? No, that itself is a punishment!
- Left & Right I am not a left hander Though people brand me leftist, doing the right things mostly It does not mean I am a left over activist Left of the right, right of the left are birds of same feather, more or less.
- Most of my acquaintances think that I care a pin for caste, creed, religion and gender. No, I do not.