Who is Yogesh V NayyarNothing much to say about. I started writing when I was a kid without understanding anything whatever used to come in my heart; I started it penning down. Now, feel to let it be known to all, so everyone can read it and feel the emotions which keep churning in heart. Namaskar !!...
Read Full Biography
Yogesh V Nayyar Poems
- Ray Of Hope
It has become a habit to listen to the orders of death
When there was a knock on the door, there’s a goose-bump.
Fear of interment and requiem is all gone from the heart...!!
- O Mother, Why Are You Silent?
O mother, O mother, why are you silent?
Society is silent, person less
Ethics have been lost, people have become inhuman.
Shamelessness makes noise ...
- Tenacity Of Mother
There’s no pilgrimage like mother,
Know thy Mother's glory,
Never hurt a mother,
Gain some sense O’ foolish, it’s time thy know her girt! ...
What has happened to my city
Silent streets are filled with sadness
Where people used to appear once
There are shadows of the dead..! ...
- Wind Pipe
There are few people in my country
Who are day and night worrying for saving the breath of people!
Some are those who put their all at stake ...
Top 10 most used topics by Yogesh V NayyarShare 3 Good 2 Mercy 2 Mind 2 Sweet 2 Grass 2 Raise 2 Place 2 High 2 Live 2
Yogesh V Nayyar Quotes
- Parasites will always be a parasites. Never expect a parasite to be your backbone. If one does, would crumble to ashes.
- When you stand in front of the mirror. You should always be able to see yourself.
- Scratch on a mirror & I am sorry.
- Life is precious, and death is irrevocable!
- Despite you hide behind 10 walls, my eyes would always track you down.