Who is Yogesh V NayyarNothing much to say about. I started writing when I was a kid without understanding anything whatever used to come in my heart; I started it penning down. Now, feel to let it be known to all, so everyone can read it and feel the emotions which keep churning in heart. Namaskar !!...
Read Full Biography
Yogesh V Nayyar Poems
- The Ink Of Time
Pen, ink and ink-pot has a unique relationship
Ink-pot is incomplete without ink
And pen without ink has no value!
- ′′final Destination′′
The journey from mother's lap to father's shoulders seems very pleasant
The burden of the son's coffin on the old shoulders and the burden of the father's coffin on the young shoulders seems very heavy!
Lucky are those who have got parents, this is the result of good deeds ...
The fragrance of roses blossomed in the forests of oblivion
What a fragrance that we forgot the whole world!
She looking at my through corner of her eyes, my heart fluttered ...
Have a laugh friend!
Life is cruel
Laugh for a few moments, friend! ...
- Looking For! I'm Looking For My Nest!
Don't know what has happened to this world
Seems like everyone has lost their conscience somewhere!
I am a bird, Once I used to fly without fear ...
Top 10 most used topics by Yogesh V NayyarShare 3 Good 2 Mercy 2 Mind 2 Sweet 2 Grass 2 Raise 2 Place 2 High 2 Live 2
Yogesh V Nayyar Quotes
- Parasites will always be a parasites. Never expect a parasite to be your backbone. If one does, would crumble to ashes.
- When you stand in front of the mirror. You should always be able to see yourself.
- Scratch on a mirror & I am sorry.
- Life is precious, and death is irrevocable!
- Despite you hide behind 10 walls, my eyes would always track you down.