Who is Tony BlairMember of Parliament
for SedgefieldIn office
9 June 1983 – 27 June 2007Preceded byConstituency created[nb]Succeeded byPhil WilsonPersonal detailsBornAnthony Charles Lynton Blair
(1953-05-06) 6 May 1953 (age 67)
Edinburgh, ScotlandPolitical partyLabourSpouse(s)Cherie Booth (m. 1980)Children4
Read Full Biography
Tony Blair Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Tony Blair
Tony Blair Quotes
- The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes.
- My view is that you still, in order to win from the Labour perspective, have to have a strong alliance with business as well as the unions. You have got to be very much in the centre ground on things like public sector reform.
- I didn't come into politics to change the Labour Party. I came into politics to change the country.
- My dad was a militant atheist, or is a militant atheist. My mum was sort of bought up in a religious family because she was a Protestant from Ireland but wasn't especially religious.
- Education is the best economic policy there is.
Comments about Tony Blair
- Jdhughes4: the johnson government is the first blairite tory government. johnson is, in many ways, tony blair dressed up as a tory. or was blair johnson, dressed up as a socialist?
- Jpjanson: should tony blair be given a knighthood? please rt for wider response.
- Ncambirwa: mbeki:" tony blair said to the british armed forces chief, you must work out a military plan to remove mugabe. we were also pressured to cooperate in a regime change scheme. we said no. why is it a british responsibility to decide who leads zimbabwe?"
- Stormysturgeon: i once asked tony blair why he was looking out of a window that didn't have bars.
- Tweetz789: the art of leadership is saying no, not yes. it is very easy to say yes.- tony blair