Who is Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognised as both a film and fashion icon, she was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend from the Classical Hollywood cinema and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame.
Born in Ixelles, Brussels to an aristocratic family, Hepburn spent parts of her childhood in Belgium, England, and the Netherlands. She studied ballet with Sonia Gaskell in Amsterdam beginning in 1945, and with Marie Rambert in London from 1948. She began performing as a chorus girl in West End musical theatre productions and then had minor appearances in several films. She rose to stardom in the romantic comedy Roman Holiday (19...
Read Full Biography of Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn Quotes
- I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
- I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
Comments about Audrey HepburnSuperficialxoxo: let’s bring back when kendall jenner wore givenchy in the met gala 2021, the embroidery is similar to audrey hepburn’s dress in my fair lady, and the sheer fabric drape on glam embroidery is so bob mackie ｡.｡:∞♡*
Uq31t: nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘i'm possible!' -audrey hepburn
Hujvpefb: "nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘i'm possible!'" -audrey hepburn
Laiunet: audrey hepburn's iconic givenchy dresses
Jennyan27975289: nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘i'm possible!' -audrey hepburn
Read All Comments