Who is Spike Milligan
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "Spike Milligan" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) Terence Alan Milligan KBE (16 April 1918...
Read Full Biography
Spike Milligan Poems
There are many diseases,
That strike people's kneeses,
Scorflufus! is one by name
It comes from the East ...
- Mirror, Mirror
A young spring-tender girl
combed her joyous hair
'You are very ugly' said the mirror.
- The Dog Lovers
So they bought you
And kept you in a
Very good home
Cental heating ...
- There Are Holes In The Sky
There are holes in the sky
Where the rain gets in
But they're ever so small
That's why the rain is thin....
- I Must Go Down To The Sea Again
I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky;
I left my shoes and socks there -
I wonder if they're dry?...
Top 10 most used topics by Spike MilliganNever 8 Night 8 People 8 Away 7 I Love You 6 Young 6 Love 6 Small 5 Hear 4 Life 4
Spike Milligan QuotesRead All Quotes
Comments about Spike Milligan
- Daftmartian: said the mother tern to the baby tern "would you like a brother?" said the baby tern to the mother tern "yes, because one good tern................deserves another!" spike milligan
- Thesting17: andrew scott reading a letter from spike milligan to george harrison. don't lose touch. goodnight, stay safe and may your god go with you
- Trimmtrabb1977: just watched the spike milligan episode of muppet show. disney + is not kidding with these content warnings, good lord
- Benmcleish: 'i smashed up a room at broadcasting house once, all the furniture, because producer dennis main wilson said something to me' ~ spike milligan
- Nightbaneaus: "i am the dead one" andrew scott reads spike milligan letter to his elus...
Write your comment about Spike Milligan
Andrew P. Smith: No doubt a genius- just thinkin about him makes me smile- Terrific Stuff! They don't make'm anymore