Who is Spike Milligan
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "Spike Milligan" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) Terence Alan Milligan KBE (16 April 1918...
Read Full Biography
Spike Milligan Poems
There are many diseases,
That strike people's kneeses,
Scorflufus! is one by name
It comes from the East ...
- Mirror, Mirror
A young spring-tender girl
combed her joyous hair
'You are very ugly' said the mirror.
- The Dog Lovers
So they bought you
And kept you in a
Very good home
Cental heating ...
- There Are Holes In The Sky
There are holes in the sky
Where the rain gets in
But they're ever so small
That's why the rain is thin....
- I Must Go Down To The Sea Again
I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky;
I left my shoes and socks there -
I wonder if they're dry?...
Top 10 most used topics by Spike MilliganNever 8 Night 8 People 8 Away 7 I Love You 6 Young 6 Love 6 Small 5 Hear 4 Life 4
Spike Milligan QuotesRead All Quotes
Comments about Spike Milligan
- Welfordwrites: i'm a hero with coward's legs. spike milligan
- Tiny_air: quick stop off at winchelsea where the great spike milligan is buried. a larkin quote on a nearby headstone.
- Messy1: if i had to do it all.over.again, i'd do it all over you---spike milligan.
- Engsalama: all i ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy. – spike milligan
- Welfordwrites: for ten years caesar ruled with an iron hand. then with a wooden foot, and finally with a piece of string. spike milligan
Write your comment about Spike Milligan
Andrew P. Smith: No doubt a genius- just thinkin about him makes me smile- Terrific Stuff! They don't make'm anymore