Who is Frank O\'hara...
Read Full Biography
Frank O\'hara Poems
- My Heart
I'm not going to cry all the time
nor shall I laugh all the time,
I don't prefer one "strain" to another.
I'd have the immediacy of a bad movie,...
Top 10 most used topics by Frank O\'haraHeart 1 Poetry 1 Time 1 Good 1 Brown 1 Face 1 Laugh 1 Prefer 1 Open 1 Plan 1
Frank O\'hara Quotes
Comments about Frank O\'hara
- Whiskeyradish: frank o' hara: i wasn’t surprised when the older people entered my cheap hotel room and broke my guitar and my can of blue paint. at that time all of us began to think with our bare hands ... we never smeared anything except to find out how it lived.
- Andr6wmale: you are maddest on a midnight wednesday, says frank o' hara.
- Markkohut: rumi, of course. tape for the turn of the year—ammons. coney island of the mind. frank o’ hara. popular dickinson selection, small, most famous.
- Terrancemalicc: i could be frank o hara
- J0rgewills: frank o hara was wrong: it’s *not* wonderful to get out of bed and drink too much coffee and smoke too many cigarettes and love you so much