Who is Anne Bronta<<...
Read Full Biography
Anne Bronta<< Poems
- Parting Address From Z.z. To A.e.
O weep not, love! each tear that springs
In those dear eyes of thine,
To me a keener suffering brings
Than if they flowed from mine. ...
- Oh, They Have Robbed Me Of The Hope
Oh, they have robbed me of the hope
My spirit held so dear;
They will not let me hear that voice
My soul delights to hear. ...
- A Word To The Calvinists
You may rejoice to think yourselves secure,
You may be grateful for the gift divine,
That grace unsought which made your black hearts pure
And fits your earthborn souls in Heaven to shine. ...
- Past Days
'Tis strange to think, there was a time
When mirth was not an empty name,
When laughter really cheered the heart,
And frequent smiles unbidden came, ...
- A Hymn
Eternal power of earth and air,
Unseen, yet seen in all around,
Remote, but dwelling everywhere,
Though silent, heard in every sound. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Anne Bronta<<Heart 50 Away 39 I Love You 36 Love 36 Hope 34 Soul 32 Long 31 Spirit 30 Life 29 Joy 28
Anne Bronta<< Quotes
Comments about Anne Bronta<<
- Michaelmaycomix: i got anne. not what i expected, but probably accurate.
- Marcelletododia: i got anne brontë! reflective, intelligent, and a bit reserved, you were the most mysterious out of all the brontë sisters. your most successful novel, the tenant of wildfell hall, is regarded as one of the first sustained feminist novels,
- Mccauleyraines: i got anne!
- Lisawar93308805: i love the silent hour of night,for blissful dreams may then arise,revealing to my charmed sight - what may not bless my waking eyes. -anne brontÃ«
- Sourcer1: i love the silent hour of night,for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bles...