Who is Bob Hicok...
Read Full Biography
Bob Hicok Poems
- Another Awkward Stage Of Convalescence
Drunk, I kissed the moon
where it stretched on the floor.
I'd removed happiness from a green bottle,
both sipped and gulped ...
- An Old Story
Itâ??s hard being in love
with fireflies. I have to do
all the pots and pans.
When asked to parties ...
- Unmediated Experience
She does this thing. Our seventeen-
year-old dog. Our mostly deaf dog.
Our mostly dead dog, statistically
speaking. When I crouch. ...
- In The Loop
I heard from people after the shootings. People
I knew well or barely or not at all. Largely
the same message: how horrible it was, how little
there was to say about how horrible it was. ...
- Mortal Shower
I met my butt in a Pittsburgh
hotel room. My face
still looks like my face
but not my butt, my hair ...
Top 10 most used topics by Bob HicokPeople 10 Body 9 Home 9 Thought 9 Woman 9 I Love You 8 Love 8 Mouth 8 Face 7 River 7
Bob Hicok Quotes
Comments about Bob Hicok
- Tablemusic: check out this review of red rover red rover by bob hicok.
- Tablemusic: this is the terrific new book by my friend bob hicok. i recommend it to everyone!
- Coppercanyonprs: happy pub day to red rover red rover—apocalyptic yet tender new poems by bob hicok. links to order here:
- Tnypoetry: read bob hicok’s poem in full:
- Oncemoredaniel: red rover red rover by bob hicok