Who is Bob Hicok...
Read Full Biography
Bob Hicok Poems
- Another Awkward Stage Of Convalescence
Drunk, I kissed the moon
where it stretched on the floor.
I'd removed happiness from a green bottle,
both sipped and gulped ...
- An Old Story
Itâ??s hard being in love
with fireflies. I have to do
all the pots and pans.
When asked to parties ...
- Unmediated Experience
She does this thing. Our seventeen-
year-old dog. Our mostly deaf dog.
Our mostly dead dog, statistically
speaking. When I crouch. ...
- In The Loop
I heard from people after the shootings. People
I knew well or barely or not at all. Largely
the same message: how horrible it was, how little
there was to say about how horrible it was. ...
- Mortal Shower
I met my butt in a Pittsburgh
hotel room. My face
still looks like my face
but not my butt, my hair ...
Top 10 most used topics by Bob HicokPeople 10 Body 9 Home 9 Thought 9 Woman 9 I Love You 8 Love 8 Mouth 8 Face 7 River 7
Bob Hicok Quotes
Comments about Bob Hicok
- Nofalck: “sometimes i wish the mouth / looked like the mouth but was just the mouth / being kissed.” —bob hicok
- Nuggetqt: this presence and absence i have tried and tried not to be. - bob hicok, from a country mapped with invisible ink
- Jreinhartpoet: important
- Jrieffel: "eight minutes, almost nine. i’ve been seeing a star to the east in the morning. it’ll be hard not to give four or five students ds this semester. are optimists fools? for eight minutes, almost nine, one man knelt on another man’s neck."
- Rattlemag: how can we lay this period of time on a blanket and wrap it, roll it in softness and concern and make our way to the other side? —bob hicok