Who is Bob Hicok...
Read Full Biography
Bob Hicok Poems
- Another Awkward Stage Of Convalescence
Drunk, I kissed the moon
where it stretched on the floor.
I'd removed happiness from a green bottle,
both sipped and gulped ...
- An Old Story
Itâ??s hard being in love
with fireflies. I have to do
all the pots and pans.
When asked to parties ...
- Unmediated Experience
She does this thing. Our seventeen-
year-old dog. Our mostly deaf dog.
Our mostly dead dog, statistically
speaking. When I crouch. ...
- In The Loop
I heard from people after the shootings. People
I knew well or barely or not at all. Largely
the same message: how horrible it was, how little
there was to say about how horrible it was. ...
- Mortal Shower
I met my butt in a Pittsburgh
hotel room. My face
still looks like my face
but not my butt, my hair ...
Top 10 most used topics by Bob HicokPeople 10 Body 9 Home 9 Thought 9 Woman 9 I Love You 8 Love 8 Mouth 8 Face 7 River 7
Bob Hicok Quotes
Comments about Bob Hicok
- Aquotebot: “absence makes the heart. that’s it: absence makes the heart.” – bob hicok
- Kathleenhelewa: ooh i love this one by bob hicok
- Bebi_16: drunk, i kissed the moon where it stretched on the floor. i'd removed happiness from a green bottle, both sipped and gulped just as a river changes its mind, mostly there was a flood in my mouth because i wanted to love the toaster as soon as possible, and... bob hicok
- Tempestaurora: anyway one of the most precious things in the universe is poetry and today i made a call on tumblr for people to send me their favourite poems and honestly i've had an excellent day please read bob hicok's 'other lives and dimensions and finally a love poem' thank you
- Rabihalameddine: last year: other lives and dimensions and finally a love poem by bob hicok