Who is Moleboheng KanonoMoleboheng Kanono is a South African Author, Poetess, entrepreneur and Marketing Management Graduate. Born and raised in Botshabelo, Free State. Strong, unique, addicted to poetry and art. ...
Read Full Biography
Moleboheng Kanono Poems
- Death, A Thief Of Happiness.
Death is a thief of happiness that covers you with loneliness,
It causes a deep hole in your heart, that no one can heal,
Without warning, death comes crawling towards you,
And when it reaches you, it stands tall and attacks! ...
- God Is Turning My Ife Around
GOD is Rich in mercy.
God who Is Rich in mercy is turning my story around.
Now, allow me to turn the pages for you.
His love is great, ...
Depression destroys me.
Making life hell,
Disease that affected every aspect of my life.
Story that I hate being part of. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Moleboheng KanonoInvisible 1 Remove 1 Heavy 1 Afraid 1 Walking 1 Busy 1 Middle 1 Depend 1
Moleboheng Kanono Quotes
- Turn crises into opportunity.
- Live your life the way you want to live it. Don't live your life the way others do. Be unique.
- You have to handle rejection, Rejoice in rejection, You have to master your ability to cope with "No". Walk even when you don't know where you are going, walk even when you are broken. Pain is a sign that doors are opening for you. When GOD opens the door be ready for pain.
- Aslong as you keep wondering what's wrong, you will never walk. Start thinking about what's working and leave the problems behind. Try your best to make the most of your 24 hours, don't compare your accomplishments with anyone else's. Realize you are human, your are not meant to be perfect. Flaunt your flaws and stand in the middle of a war, stand in a middle of a fight. You have to handle rejection and pain. Your pain will be your strength.