Who is Mitt RomneyWillard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American politician, businessman, and lawyer serving as the junior United States senator from Utah since January 2019, succeeding Orrin Hatch. He served as the 70th governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007 and was the Republican Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2012 election, losing to the then incumbent president, Barack Obama.
Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, by George and Lenore Romney, he spent over two years in France a...
Read Full Biography of Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney Quotes
- At a time when nobody thought we'd ever see a new steel mill built in America, we took a chance and built one in a corn field in Indiana. Today Steel Dynamics is one of the largest steel producers in the United States.
- Mr. Chairman, delegates. I accept your nomination for President of the United States of America. I do so with humility, deeply moved by the trust you have placed in me. It is a great honor. It is an even greater responsibility.
- President Barack Obama has stood watch over the greatest job loss in modern American history. And that, my friends, is one inconvenient truth that will haunt this President throughout history.
- It seems that the first victim of an Obama campaign is the truth. It seems that the first victim of an Obama campaign is the truth.
- Now, let me be clear. The path I lay out is not one paved with ever increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will always be the solution. If this election is a bidding war for who can promise the most goodies and the most benefits, I'm not your president. You have that president today.
Comments about Mitt RomneyPatwiselive: reminder that mitt romney is also very much the problem
Jidensux: here are the six liberal gop senators who voted to confirm mayorkas: sen. shelley capito,
Jordanzakarin: mitt romney, trying to defend howard schultz, asks whether non-union store employees make less than union store employees. schultz confirms that is the case — which, as the nlrb has ruled, is illegal.
Lukewsavage: it's mitt romney's turn to speak, and he begins with a dad joke about being a non-coffee drinking conservative mormon. says that it's "ironic [schultz] is being grilled by people who have never created a single job."
Moreperfectus: mitt romney, trying to defend howard schultz, asked whether non-union store employees make less than union store employees. schultz confirmed that non-union stores actually receive benefits are being withheld from union stores — which, as the nlrb has ruled, is illegal.
Read All Comments
Write your comment about Mitt Romney
Rukshar: Good poem in education
he is a a very dank memer 2014: he is a a very dank memer 2014