Who is Mitt RomneyWillard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American politician, businessman, and lawyer serving as the junior United States senator from Utah since January 2019, succeeding Orrin Hatch. He served as the 70th governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007 and was the Republican Party's nominee for president of the United States in the 2012 election, losing to the then incumbent president, Barack Obama.
Raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, by George and Lenore Romney, he spent over two years in France as a Mormon missionary. He married Ann Davies in 1969; they have five sons. Active in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) throughout his adult life, Romney served as bishop of his ward and later as a stake president for an area covering Boston and many of it...
Read Full Biography of Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney Quotes
- Even though I love solar and love wind, like most people do, I like the renewable sources, they alone are not going to get America energy independent.
- Mom and Dad were married 64 years. And if you wondered what their secret was, you could have asked the local florist - because every day Dad gave Mom a rose, which he put on her bedside table. That's how she found out what happened on the day my father died - she went looking for him because that morning, there was no rose.
- Our worldly successes cannot be guaranteed, but our ability to achieve spiritual success is entirely up to us, thanks to the grace of God. The best advice I know is to give is to give those worldly things your best but never your all - reserve the ultimate hope for the only one who can grant it.
- If you felt that excitement when you voted for Barack Obama, shouldn't you feel that way now that he's President Obama? You know there's something wrong with the kind of job he's done as president when the best feeling you had was the day you voted for him.
- Massachusetts children cannot only lead the nation in test scores, they can be competitive with the best in the world. And the gap in achievement among races can virtually disappear.
Comments about Mitt RomneyShittyquotebot2: i can't believe i'm related to mitt romney
Unfilteredboss1: the regime loves using the phrase "maga republicans" as an insult but it's actually a compliment. if the "good republicans" are the likes of mitt romney, mitch mcconnell, lisa murkowski and the mccain family, count me out. those people are just as bad or worse than dems.
Drafttulcel: mitt romney is to the left of jamaal bowman
Freebeacon: 12 republican senators supported the 'respect for marriage act': susan collins lisa murkowski thom tillis mitt romney rob portman roy blunt cynthia lummis shelley moore capito richard burr dan sullivan joni ernst todd young
Drafttulcel: mitt romney is to the left of ilhan omar
Read All Comments
Write your comment about Mitt Romney
he is a a very dank memer 2014: he is a a very dank memer 2014