Who is Mel BrooksMel Brooks (born Melvin Kaminsky; June 28, 1926) is an American actor, comedian and filmmaker. With a career spanning over seven decades, he is known as a creator of broad farces and parodies widely considered to be among the best film comedies ever made. He began his career as a comic and a writer for Sid Caesar's variety show Your Show of Shows (1950–1954) alongside Woody Allen, Neil Simon and Larry Gelbart. With Carl Reiner, he created the comic character The 2000 Year Old Man. He wrote, with Buck Henry, the hit television comedy series Get Smart (1965–1970).
In middle age, Brooks became one of the most successful film directors of the 1970s, with many of his films being among the top 10 moneymakers of the year they were released. His best-known films include The Producers ...
Read Full Biography of Mel Brooks
Mel Brooks Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mel Brooks
Mel Brooks Quotes
- I don't believe in this business of being behind, better to be in front.
- Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive.
- If Shaw and Einstein couldn't beat death, what chance have I got? Practically none.
- Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.
- Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
Comments about Mel BrooksGodgift64107811: everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love. -mel brooks kalim reigning era of sumbul
Noeljossant: mel brooks - its good to be the king
Susanro81726916: the three theater peeps i would love to dine with are mel brooks, because he is so funny; >>>>>>>>km11<<<<<<< >>>>>>km11<<<<<<< >>>>>>km11<<<<<<<<<
Abusivelyhones1: might go smoke some green and watch a mel brooks film
Faloticus: mel brooks, un genius, produsse the elephant man, ma quale taxi driver! ...
Read All Comments