Who is Marco RubioMarco Antonio Rubio (born May 28, 1971) is an American politician and lawyer serving as the senior United States senator from Florida, a seat he has held since 2011. A member of the Republican Party, he served as Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives from 2006 to 2008. Rubio unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for President of the United States in 2016, winning presidential primaries in Minnesota, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
Rubio is a Cuban American from Miami, Florida. After serving as a city commissioner for West Miami in the 1990s, he was elected to represent the 111th district in the Florida House of Representatives in 2000. Subsequently, he was elected speaker of the Florida House; he served for two years beginning in November 2006. Upon ...
Read Full Biography of Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio Quotes
- With unemployment still abysmally high, the Obama economy is crushing Hispanics' dreams for their children to live a better life.
- Mitt Romney will stop the attacks on job creators, encourage entrepreneurs to chase their dreams, and bring good jobs and a better future to all Americans.
- We're special because dreams that are impossible anywhere else, come true here. That's not just my story. That's your story. That's our story.
- We can not continue to allow this over reliance on government to replace the cornerstone institution that has made the American experience possible.
- Our national motto is 'In God we Trust,' reminding us that faith in our Creator is the most important American value of all.
Comments about Marco RubioAbc7chicago: a group of 14 republican senators wrote to blinken highlighting china's role in the "fentanyl crisis" as one of many issues they wanted him to address
Chicagomediax: antony blinken under pressure to push china on role in lethal fentanyl trade when he visits beijing
Drafttulcel: marco rubio is to the left of jamaal bowman
Right__wingism: marco rubio would’ve been a great president
Cbsmornings: sens. mark warner and marco rubio renewed demand that their committee be briefed on classified documents found at trump and biden residences, and expanded request to include documents found in former vice president pence's possession.
Read All Comments