Who is Jude Chukwuemeka MuonekeJude Chukwuemeka Muoneke was born in 1990 in Akokwa of Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. He studied English and Literary Studies at Federal University Wukari, Taraba State. He has flare for writing. Two of his popular self published works on Amazons Kindle, Titled Achebe's Seed: An Anthology, and The Mysticism of Love: A Short Story. Some of his published poems and their links are: aceworldpub.com.ng "The Visitor", and "The Decaying Society". Parousiamagazine.wordpress.com "Divorce", "The Mystery", "The Saint Bottle's Cathedral" and "The Religious Hypocrisy". The Best of Africa "Restoration" and "The Ancestral Agwu". Internetpoem.com "Nightmares", "Melancholy", "The Celebrant", "Caught in the Web", "Salt of the Earth", "Lovey-Dovey", "A Day Like This", "Talking En...
Read Full Biography
Jude Chukwuemeka Muoneke Poems
- The Man
Hope of the led rust
Palliative hijacked at noon
Hearts storm the warehouses.
- Blood Bath
Cloud of blood is up
The gory situation bites hard
Many a heart in fury.
- The Martyrs
Our Fallen Heroes
In Tears We Lay You to Rest
We are Forever Pained.
Her Feelings Caged Me
Am Deeply Sinking in Thoughts
Could this be True Love?
Snow Smiled her hot enom
Cold Hands of Death Kissed Her Lips
Mother We Missed You.
Top 10 most used topics by Jude Chukwuemeka MuonekeSoul 9 Speak 7 Religious 7 Earth 6 Return 6 Sweet 5 Holy 5 Walking 5 Pleasure 5 Retrieve 5
Jude Chukwuemeka Muoneke Quotes
- Refusing to forgive is like taking poison and hoping it will get rid of your enemy.
- If you must make heaven, keep the ten commandments. Church doctrines are not terribly important.
- A man who goes to bed with an itching anus must surely wake up with a smelling fingers.
- Wait until you get married to the queen of your heart, then you will understand why your father treats your mother the way he does.
- Love is blind but marriage opens your eyes. Seek God's direction or else you end in misery.
Comments about Jude Chukwuemeka Muoneke
Write your comment about Jude Chukwuemeka Muoneke
Awudu Chidonku: A man with great vision
Pursuing after great ambition
Theophilus katon chidonku: More grace sir
Theophilus katon chidonku: I want to be like you sir
Teach me the way
Eukeria: Good works sir
Queen: More Grace the great poet
Queen : Wonderful master piece.... Just realized how much love you could give to this woman.