Who is Joe BidenJoseph Robinette Biden Jr. ( (listen) BY-dən; born November 20, 1942) is an American politician who is the 46th and current president of the United States. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 under President Barack Obama and represented Delaware in the United States Senate from 1973 to 2009.
Biden was born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and moved with his family to Delaware in 1953 when he was ten years old. He studied at the University of Delaware before earning his law degree from Syracuse University. He was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history after he was elected to the United States Senate from Delaware in 1972, at age 29. Biden was the cha...
Read Full Biography of Joe Biden
Joe Biden Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Joe Biden
Joe Biden Quotes
- Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people.
- We're going to be OK because of the American people. They have more grit, determination and courage than you can imagine.
- My dad always said, 'Champ, the measure of a man is not how often he is knocked down, but how quickly he gets up.'
- This is absolutely bizarre that we continue to subsidize highways beyond the gasoline tax, airlines, and we don't subsidize, we don't want to subsidize a national rail system that has environmental impact.
- I believe the American people have a genuine and justifiable fear of government intrusion in what they instinctively know is going to be an ever more intrusive world.
Comments about Joe BidenTonyhussein4: when the democratic party is in power, and there is a democrat in the white house, millions of jobs are created. look at the jobs created under bill clinton, barack obama and president joe biden. compare their total numbers to the total jobs created under 3 republican presidents.
45ginger24: why won’t republicans stand up at the sotu and demand joe biden and kamala resign? we are sick and tired of a weak, sick, illegitimate, fake, individual embarrassing the usa
Claudiatenney: joe biden is going to blow so much hot air at the state of the union that he could inflate another chinese spy balloon.
Honor_country: mayor eric adams, pressureing joe biden to fund “the entire cost” of sheltering, feeding, clothing, educating and providing health care for at least tens of thousands of new migrants. pressure joe biden for what? ￼ joe biden funds￼ nothing, the american taxpayer funds.
Reptroynehls: real america won’t believe a word joe biden says tonight.
Read All Comments