Who is Jackie ChanReal nameTraditional Chinese房仕龍Simplified Chinese房仕龙TranscriptionsStandard MandarinHanyu PinyinFáng ShìlóngBopomofoㄈㄤˊㄕˋㄌㄨㄥˊIPA[fǎŋ ʂɻ̩̂.lʊ̌ŋ]Yue: CantoneseJyutpingFong4 Si6 Lung4Birth nameTraditional Chinese陳港生
Read Full Biography
Jackie Chan Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan Quotes
- The movie business is a big gamble.
- American stuntmen are smart - they think about safety. When they do a jump in a car, they calculate everything: the speed, the distance... But in Hong Kong, we don't know how to count. Everything we do is a guess. If you've got the guts, you do it. All of my stuntmen have gotten hurt.
- Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.
- I like to change characters and then, slowly I believe the audience treat me as, like an actor who can fight. It's not like an action star.
- Don't try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead.
Comments about Jackie Chan
- Pokepokemon3: pokemon hitmonchan and hitmonlee was inspired by jackie chan and bruce lee
- Rdonoghue: that said, i am more and more inclined to houserule in a variant monk that uses charisma rather than wisdom and is otherwise mechanically identical, differing mostly in color so as to allow: 1. luchadores 2. himbo monks 3. jackie chan
- Jackie_not_chan: last night i had a dream that i was captain marvel and couldn’t figure out how to fly
- Jackie_not_chan: dream girlies can you interpret that for me
Write your comment about Jackie Chan
imagination its your creation: idk what he mean but me likey