Who is Gary OldmanGary Leonard Oldman (born 21 March 1958) is an English actor and filmmaker. Regarded as one of the greatest actors of his generation, he is known for his versatility and intense acting style. He has received several accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and three British Academy Film Awards. His films have grossed over $11 billion worldwide, making him one of the highest-grossing actors to date.
Oldman began acting in theatre in 1979 and made his film debut in Remembrance (1982). He continued to lead a stage career, during which he performed at London's Royal Court and was a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company, with credits including Cabaret, Romeo and Juliet, Entertaining Mr Sloane, Saved, The Country Wife and Hamlet. He rose to prominence in ...
Read Full Biography
Gary Oldman Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Gary Oldman
Gary Oldman Quotes
- So Harry Potter came in and it is nice that I have kids of the right age. I took them to London and they walked around the set and met Harry Potter and that is thrilling.
- Growing up in a particular neighborhood, growing up in a working-class family, not having much money, all of those things fire you and can give you an edge, can give you an anger.
- My passion and energy get mistaken for anger.
- I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him.
- What other people think of me is none of my business.
Comments about Gary Oldman
- Killingyouguy: on the right is van he’ll sing. on the left is a photo of gary oldman that i edited to have van’s headgear. it’s pretty close tbh.
- Cjettnyc: thinking about the mobilization to deny gary oldman an oscar tonight... i miss those days
- Irobots: that look did not get me the label item. i’m looking like gary oldman’s dracula and it still wasn’t a winning look!? wtf?! i did get it with the fairy tale look.
- Mrsuperjay: the goat. gary oldman. 2 villains, 2 heroes.
- Picklewhiskey: every time i remember that’s gary oldman plaging zorg in the fifth element i lmao