Who is Donald TrumpDonald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.
Trump graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's degree in 1968. He became president of his father Fred Trump's real estate business in 1971 and renamed it The Trump Organization. Trump expanded the company's operations to building and renovating skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. He later started side ventures, mostly by licensing his name. From 2004 to 2015, he co-produced and hosted the reality television series The Apprentice. Trump and his businesses have been involved in more than 4,000 state and federal legal actions, including six bankruptcies.
Read Full Biography of Donald Trump
Donald Trump Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Donald Trump
Donald Trump Quotes
- So we really need jobs now. We have to take jobs away from other countries because other countries are taking our jobs. There is practically not a country that does business with the United States that isn't making - let's call it a very big profit. I mean China is going to make $300 billion on us at least this year.
- But I believe in fair trade, and I will tell you, I have many, many friends heading up corporations, and people that do just business in China, they say it's virtually impossible. It's very, very hard to come into China. And yet, we welcome them with open arms.
- Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
- Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
- I was a great student at a great school, Wharton School of Finance.
Comments about Donald TrumpKlewickicarole: ‘it’s not going to end nicely’: chris christie thinks he will be the one to take down donald trump in 2024
Patrici15767099: fox news waters begs desantis to start hitting back at donald trump "trump is drawing blood every day, and by the time you're in a position to make an announcement, you'll be covered in it."
Dianacialino: new numbers make clear that. 56% of americans now support the criminal prosecution of donald trump, according to one new poll. on the other end of things, just 23% of americans now think trump did “nothing wrong”
Msnbc: donald trump is sorely mistaken. a majority of americans think the criminal investigations into his behavior are fair, poll shows. (via the reidout blog)
Jasonoverstreet: it’s not surprising to those of us who have been calling bullshit on all of this for over two years. the fact that donald trump wasn’t immediately prosecuted after trying to overthrow the government, along with the other seditionists in congress, is the crisis many of us see.
Read All Comments