Who is David CameronMember of Parliament
for WitneyIn office
7 June 2001 – 12 September 2016Preceded byShaun WoodwardSucceeded byRobert CourtsPersonal detailsBornDavid William Donald Cameron
(1966-10-09) 9 October 1966 (age 54)
Marylebone, London, EnglandPolitical partyConservativeSpouse(s)Samantha Sheffield (m. 1996)Children4
Read Full Biography
David Cameron Poems
Top 10 most used topics by David Cameron
David Cameron Quotes
- I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain's success - so for me there's no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation.
- Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens.
- There's another way we are getting behind business - by sorting out the banks. Taxpayers bailed you out. Now it's time for you to repay the favour and start lending to Britain's small businesses.
- I think it true that, you know, sometimes things start to change even before a government changes and, actually, I think you can begin to see even the Labour machine beginning to understand that it has become over-reliant on targets and processes, that local governments have been over-bossed and bullied.
- We have the character of an island nation: independent, forthright, passionate in defence of our sovereignty. We can no more change this British sensibility than we can drain the English Channel. And because of this sensibility, we come to the European Union with a frame of mind that is more practical than emotional.
Comments about David Cameron
- Aisha94___: in the words of david cameron, cummings is a career psychopath.
- Gelmeroda: tory party splitting? yes, please, but it is highly unlikely, that boris johnson has the guts, the perseverance and a real interest in creating a credible political program. like his mate david cameron he will leave politics, which would be the best service for our country.
- Eaglesdraft2022: 4 edge rushers the eagles should target: jermaine johnson ii, 70 tackles, 12 sacks david obajo 35 tackles, 11 sacks arnold ebiketie, 62 tackles, 9.5 sacks cameron thomas, 71 tackles, 11.5 sacks
- Friendlyoldbot: howdy homie, you want to kill david cameron.
- Bcabraham: and just like that it is a 6-point game after a pair of triples by david stockton and cameron young. stars lead 92-86