Who is Condoleezza RiceCondoleezza Rice ( KON-də-LEE-zə; born November 14, 1954) is an American diplomat and political scientist who is the current director of the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. A member of the Republican Party, she previously served as the 66th United States secretary of state from 2005 to 2009 and as the 19th United States national security advisor from 2001 to 2005. Rice was the first female African-American secretary of state and the first woman to serve as national security advisor. Until the election of Barack Obama as president in 2008, Rice and her predecessor, Colin Powell, were the highest-ranking African Americans in the history of the federal executive branch (by virtue of the secretary of state standing fourth in the presidential line of succession). At the time of her...
Read Full Biography of Condoleezza Rice
Condoleezza Rice Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Condoleezza Rice
Condoleezza Rice Quotes
- The people of the Middle East share the desire for freedom. We have an opportunity - and an obligation - to help them turn this desire into reality.
- The U.S. has since the end of World War II had an answer - we stand for free peoples and free markets, we are willing to support and defend them - we will sustain a balance of power that favors freedom.
- The essence of America - that which really unites us - is not ethnicity, or nationality or religion - it is an idea - and what an idea it is: That you can come from humble circumstances and do great things.
- After all, when the world looks to America, they look to us because we are the most successful political and economic experiment in human history.
- We've been a country that's been fortunate to be protected by two oceans, to not have serious attacks on our territory for most of our history. And we were unfortunately reminded in a very devastating way of our vulnerability.
Comments about Condoleezza RiceTruevoice200: the condoleezza rice confronts washington’s sludge
Kimmarielucas: the avoidable u.s.-china war – a conversation with condoleezza rice and ...
Weadhitter: they let me specifically vote 6 times. i got top 9 security level perks after i let condoleezza rice use my +1 at planet fitness to have an extramarital affair in the sauna. i can vote on whatever i want even if there's not an election. they let me do un shit! i'm just some guy!
Usinholysee: after serving as the national security advisor for four years for president george w. bush, dr. condoleezza rice was selected as secretary of state.
Dacloudkicka: condoleezza rice sounds like a mexican dish maybe we should put her on a plate and send her back to mexico
Read All Comments