Who is Charlize TheronCharlize Theron ( shar-LEEZ THERR-ən; Afrikaans: [ʃarˈlis ˈtrɔn]; born 7 August 1975) is a South African and American actress and producer. One of the world's highest-paid actresses, she is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Golden Globe Award. In 2016, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Theron came to international prominence in the 1990s by playing the leading lady in the Hollywood films The Devil's Advocate (1997), Mighty Joe Young (1998), and The Cider House Rules (1999). She received critical acclaim for her portrayal of serial killer Ail...
Read Full Biography of Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron Quotes
- You can never get to a place of comfort in this business. As soon as you hit that little cushy spot, somebody's gonna kick you out. So I have a constant need to do it better.
- Marriage equality is about more than just marriage. It's about something greater. It's about acceptance.
- My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.
- I've always known I wanted a family.
- You always have this fear in a movie of just being somebody's woman.
Comments about Charlize TheronUbetoo: thuso mbedu celebrates charlize theron, inspires youths to chase their dreams: it has often been said that people get inspired by others – some from the same industry and some from elsewhere. either way, the letters of…
Rfmotoki: charlize theron
Botdotcom1: charlize theron is noticed by fans in nebraska state evacuation after hurricane.
Charlizetajones: u know charlize theron was with a girl
Santi39142831: why you so handsome, charlize theron?
Read All Comments