Who is Brooke ShieldsBrooke Christa Shields (born May 31, 1965) is an American actress and model. She was initially a child model and gained critical acclaim at age 12 for her leading role in Louis Malle's film Pretty Baby (1978), in which she played a child prostitute in New Orleans at the beginning of the 20th century. Shields garnered widespread notoriety in the role, and she continued to model into her late teenage years and starred in several dramas in the 1980s, including The Blue Lagoon (1980), and Franco Zeffirelli's Endless Love (1981).
In 1983, Shields suspended her career as a model to attend Princeton University, where she graduated with a bachelor's degree in Romance Languages. In the 1990s, Shields returned to acting and appeared in minor roles in films. She also starred in th...
Read Full Biography
Brooke Shields Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Brooke Shields
Brooke Shields Quotes
- I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not.
- My father's death, my move, and my frightening and difficult delivery created a tremendous amount of stress, pain, and sadness for me. I was practically devastated beyond recovery.
- Louis Malle was the best filmmaker I've ever worked with. He was such an artist. He was dealing with the theme of innocence and experience.
- Have faith in your own thoughts.
- Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
Comments about Brooke Shields
- Taesiese: why do i keep seeing that brooke shields colagte commercial make it stoppp
- Guy_whitey: blue lagoon (1980) brooke shields, christopher atkins
- Reyymundo: my hobbies include randomly remembering a celebrity and reading their entire wiki page. if you need to know anything about brooke shields lmk.
- Adamkm81: brooke shields is a recent divorcee who becomes a writer for a magazine, she also has narcolepsy. "suddenly snoozin" this fall on nbc.
- Dailymailceleb: brooke shields leans on her husband of 20 years chris henchy while walking with a cane in new york city