Who is Celine DionCéline Marie Claudette Dion CC OQ (/seɪˌliːn diˈɒn/, also UK: /- ˈdiːɒn/; French: [selin maʁi klodɛt djɔ̃], Quebec French: [- d͡zjɔ̃]; born 30 March 1968) is a Canadian singer. She is renowned for her powerful, technically skilled vocals, and remains the best-selling Canadian recording artist and one of the best-selling artists of all time with record sales of over 200 million worldwide. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, she emerged as a teen star in her home country with a series of French-language albums during the 1980s. She first gained international recognition by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest, where she represented Switzerland. After learning to speak English,...
Read Full Biography
Celine Dion Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Celine Dion
Celine Dion Quotes
- I have a wonderful husband. I have three amazing kids.
- I was not a good-lookin' girl. I was extremely skinny. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't cool.
- There's no such thing is aging, but maturing and knowledge. It's beautiful, I call that beauty.
- I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.
- I've never been cool - and I don't care.
Comments about Celine Dion
- Vasilysupremacy: i think that drunk dan would listen to really sad songs, like shape of my heart, and herbert would sing (loudly yell) "all by myself" by celine dion
- Celinefollowers: 26 years ago — celine dion was the cover of time magazine!
- Bernomauro: p.s. did any of you start singing celine dion when you saw the image? no? it’s fine, we’re fine. that was 24 years ago… we definitely don’t think about titanic anytime someone mentions an iceberg... check out our solutions
- Shes_ruruu: i’m in my car listening to celine dion, liza minelli, dolly parton, and abba wishing i was tipping the lookalikes while drunk out of my mind.
- Gammastereoroma: celine dion - that's just a woman in me