Who is Bill Knott...
Read Full Biography
Bill Knott Poems
If you are still alive when you read this,
close your eyes. I am
under their lids, growing black.
- Face In The Window
I am a modest house, a house solely
notable for the fact I lived here once.
Its brass plaque depicts an oxygen eye
in which two pupils of hydrogen dance. ...
Bending over like this to get my hands empty
Rummaging through the white trashcans out back
Of the Patent Office I find a kind of peace
Here in this warm-lit alley where no one comes. ...
- Escape Plan
searching for ...
The light lay in shreds across the bed,
only your waking could make it whole; ...
Top 10 most used topics by Bill KnottWorld 9 Death 8 Light 8 Time 7 Face 6 Sun 5 Long 5 Space 5 House 4 Night 4
Bill Knott Quotes
Comments about Bill Knott
- Zeeshanjaanam: bill knott
- Tomsnarsky: each face i bring to its brink, each beauty— bill knott
- Frankcottrell_b: i love the idea enshrined in the bill that the problem with mps second jobs was how much time they took up, rather than how they corrupted the common wealth. like sentencing burglars based not on how much harm they did but on how quick they were about it.
- Smalllights: from bill knott's book becos (1982)
- Drkevorko: so nice to know that i'll soon be a second-class citizen whose passport can be taken away at my government's whim. new bill quietly gives powers to remove british citizenship without notice