Who is Benjamin DisraeliBenjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield, (21 December 1804 – 19 April 1881) was a British statesman and Conservative politician who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He played a central role in the creation of the modern Conservative Party, defining its policies and its broad outreach. Disraeli is remembered for his influential voice in world affairs, his political battles with the Liberal Party leader William Ewart Gladstone, and his one-nation conservatism or "Tory democracy". He made the Conservatives the party most identified with the British Empire, and military action to expand it, both of which were popular among British voters. He is the only British prime minister to have been of Jewish origin. He was also a novelist, publishing works of fiction even as ...
Read Full Biography of Benjamin Disraeli
Benjamin Disraeli Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Benjamin Disraeli
Benjamin Disraeli Quotes
- Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- The pursuit of science leads only to the insoluble.
- If a man be gloomy let him keep to himself. No one has the right to go croaking about society, or what is worse, looking as if he stifled grief.
- You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men.
- One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
Comments about Benjamin DisraeliLashonw113: “one secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – benjamin disraeli
Thebestinvesto1: action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action benjamin disraeli
Grahamlowery4: “one secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – benjamin disraeli
Joakimdahlswe: i have been working with several well-known personalities in business, our community and international relations etc. one of them told me you need to have a great conversation opener. today i am a primrose. the "favourite flower" of benjamin disraeli imperium et liberties.
Faktasarih: “one secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – benjamin disraeli
Read All Comments