Who is Tu FuZimeiChinese子美TranscriptionsStandard MandarinHanyu PinyinZǐmeǐShaoling YelaoChinese少陵野老TranscriptionsStandard MandarinHanyu PinyinShàolíng Yělǎo Du Fu (Wade–Giles: Tu Fu; Chinese: 杜甫;...
Read Full Biography
Tu Fu Poems
- On A Prospect Of T'ai-shan
How is one to describe this king of mountains? Throught the whole of Ch'i and
Lu one never loses sight of its greenness. In it the Creator has concentrated
all that is numinous and beautiful. Its northern and southern slopes divide the
dawn from the dark. The layered clouds begin at the climber's heaving chest, ...
- Overnight At The Riverside Tower
Evening colors linger on mountain paths.
Out beyond this study perched over River Gate,
At the cliff's edge, frail clouds stay
All night. Among waves, a lone, shuddering ...
- Alone, Looking For Blossoms Along The River
The sorrow of riverside blossoms inexplicable,
And nowhere to complain -- I've gone half crazy.
I look up our southern neighbor. But my friend in wine
Gone ten days drinking. I find only an empty bed. ...
- Ballad Of The Army Carts
The carts squeak and trundle, the horses whinny, the conscripts go by, each
with a bow and arrows at his waist. Their fathers, mothers, wives, and children
run along beside them to see them off. The Hsien-yang Bridge cannot be seen for
dust. They pluck at the men's clothes, stamp their feet, or stand in the way ...
- Spring Night In The Imperial Chancellery
Evening falls on palace walls shaded by flowering trees, with cry of birds
flying past on their way to roost. The stars quiver as they look down on the
myriad doors of the palace, and the moon's light increases as she moves into
the ninefold sky. Unable to sleep, I seem to hear the sound of the bronze-clad ...
Top 10 most used topics by Tu FuWhite 6 River 6 Moon 6 Light 5 Spring 5 Away 5 Dark 5 Long 4 Sky 4 Remember 4
Tu Fu Quotes
Comments about Tu Fu
- Fu_tu_re_s: 【 ✨new single release✨ 】 ▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽ " bluetopia "
- Allanrob9: i don't worry about motor mowers & spring growth of grass all day. reading tu fu in rexroth's translations of chinese poets.
- Yaerrjn: eujdk never le tu goooo it s why id did tnehmm alll ,, inoo im mm not letting goo o fu yet i ccant i cant no uc ant leave uet i i cant i canntt no its not ahhppening
- Escoboto: literature for $400: many say that tu fu was this country's greatest poet
- Barbiernd7: chinese tu®d eater, $hut the fu¢k up!