Who is Tori SpellingVictoria Davey Spelling (born May 16, 1973) is an American actress and author. Her first major role was Donna Martin on Beverly Hills, 90210, beginning in 1990. She has appeared in made for television films, including A Friend to Die For (1994), A Carol Christmas (2003), The Mistle-Tones (2012), both versions of Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (1996 & 2016) and The Last Sharknado: It's About Time (2018). She has also starred in several independent films including The House of Yes (1997), Trick (1999), Scary Movie 2 (2001), Cthulhu (2007), Kiss the Bride (2007) and Izzie's Way Home (2016). She reprised her role of Donna Martin in Beverly Hills, 90210's spin-off, BH90210, in 2019.
Spelling's autobiography, Stori Telling, debuted on top of the New York Times Best ...
Read Full Biography
Tori Spelling Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Tori Spelling
Tori Spelling Quotes
- Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance.
- I just wanna thank all those amazing Internet bloggers out there that hate me day-to-day. I love you! You rock!
- People are always saying that Hollywood messes up kids. I'm like, 'No, families mess up kids!' I grew up in Hollywood, and I'm perfectly fine. If my children want to go into the entertainment business, I won't stop them, as long as they're passionate about it.
- I want to be a cool mom.
- It was, you know, probably 80 degrees out in L.A., and my dad took me outside and there was snow. At the time, I thought, 'Every kid doesn't have snow in their backyard on Christmas?'
Comments about Tori Spelling
- Lousheedy: oh yeah whoops spelling of the title but nothing tori about it ho ho.
- Rytrackf: everybody knows there is no such thing as normal. there is no black-and-white definition of normal. normal is subjective. there’s only a messy, inconsistent, silly, hopeful version of how we feel most at home in our lives.” ― tori spelling
- Jonnystocks43: tori spelling vs hamburger is always fun to watch
- Cdangerstein: sometimes i see tori spelling and i wonder how upsetting it must be to be that good.
- Rewatching90210: i knew jason priestly directed a bunch of episodes (15!) but tori spelling, ian ziering, jennie garth, and luke perry also sat in the directors chair for a few eps