Who is Scott AdamsScott Raymond Adams (born June 8, 1957) is an American artist and cartoonist. He is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip and the author of several nonfiction works of satire, commentary, and business. Dilbert came to national prominence during the downsizing period in 1990s America and reached a worldwide audience. Adams worked in various business roles before he became a full-time cartoonist in 1995. He writes in a satirical, often sarcastic way about the social and psychological landscape of white-collar workers in modern corporations.
Contents Early life Adams...
Read Full Biography
Scott Adams Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Scott Adams
Scott Adams Quotes
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.
- The best things in life are silly.
- The best plan now is to have as many bosses as possible. I call it boss diversity. If you work for a company and you have one boss and that boss doesn't like you or wants to get rid of you, you're in trouble. But if you work for yourself, you have lots of bosses, who are your customers, and if a few of them decide they don't like you, that's okay.
- Some of my best friends are Venture Capitalists, but let's face it, a hamster with Alzheimer's could make those kind of numbers. It's great work if you can get it.
Comments about Scott Adams
- Edwardsdna: dilbert by scott adams for sat, 28 may 2022
- Hinamesearcher: just saying hi, scott adams, your search result just came up positive.
- Babbarfan43: donald pence be more racks kanye noncuck immigrants and dumb scott adams
- Yungbostreamian: i'm going to hazard a guess here and say scott adams was bullied as a child lmfao
- Christiandeco5: "i love you like a fat kid loves cake!" -scott adams-