Who is Scott AdamsScott Raymond Adams (born June 8, 1957) is an American author and cartoonist. He is the creator of the syndicated Dilbert comic strip, and the author of several nonfiction works of satire, commentary, and business. Dilbert gained national prominence during the downsizing period in 1990s America and reached a worldwide audience. Adams worked in various business roles before he became a full-time cartoonist in 1995. He writes in a satirical, often sarcastic way about the social and psychological landscape of white-collar workers in modern corporations.
Adams was born in 1957 in Windham, New York, the son of Paul and Virginia (née Vining) Adams. He is of half-German descent and also has English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, and a small amount of Native A...
Read Full Biography of Scott Adams
Scott Adams Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Scott Adams
Scott Adams Quotes
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.
- The best things in life are silly.
- The best plan now is to have as many bosses as possible. I call it boss diversity. If you work for a company and you have one boss and that boss doesn't like you or wants to get rid of you, you're in trouble. But if you work for yourself, you have lots of bosses, who are your customers, and if a few of them decide they don't like you, that's okay.
- Some of my best friends are Venture Capitalists, but let's face it, a hamster with Alzheimer's could make those kind of numbers. It's great work if you can get it.
Comments about Scott AdamsScotlandnt: scotland squad update. in: lawrence shankland. out: anthony ralston & ché adams
Babbarfan43: it's and lick clear got forget reports you feminists scott adams
Akmcintyre: i could not live without a daily dose of dilbert reality! so i joined coffee with scott adams today!
Rexhorne7: scott adams "dilbert" is right. gtfa
Findelaney2: mama was right when she threw out the trash.
Read All Comments