Who is Peterson Maru...
Read Full Biography
Peterson Maru Poems
- Dangerous Love
I fell in love with the right at the wrong.
It's crazy I know but I keep going on.
The timing was right but the time was wrong.
- The Game
It's all a puzzle , but the game is leaked, the results are the same , just that the players are in disguise. Who am I to talk? Si mlisema you'd rather use an old knife that's not working and hurting you than to use a new and unused one.
The rules mlichange and nasikia better kuongeza maji kwa the sea that's already breaking it's boundaries than to start on a new one.
Youths ndo the decision makers , but kwa the list of takers hawatoshei juu the rules are too twisted for them to play but so simple for them to spectate.
Si nilisikia the easiest way to make an enemy to support you is by breaking all their ties or buying all their supplies that itabidi wakubeg ndyo uwasupply. Si ndyo sera za 5year zinabargainiwa 100bob. ...
Broken shell I am
No! in pieces I am
But scattered ...
To this world I was welcomed by a cry but with joy
I cry when happy but laugh when sad
The closer I get to my goals, the further I get from the goal
Is this the happy or the sad cycle of life? ...
I am in a great and deserted desert,
Bare, with no sign of hope.
The light is fading away,
But the pressure is extremely increasing. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Peterson MaruWeak 3 Strong 3 Young 2 Great 2 Understand 2 Mountain 2 Year 2 Entire 1 Joy 1 Good 1
Peterson Maru Quotes
- The hidden pain in our heart is more dangerous than an open wound. And the impact from within is outrageous compared from the external one.
- As long as you Dream, Work, Hope and Pray. Everything will always workout.
- The more the pain and suffering, the greater the testimony.
- If someone is not scared by the thought of losing you, please find someone who truly loves you.
- God and people may forgive you but nature will never forget.