Who is Oriana FallaciOriana Fallaci (Italian: [oˈrjaːna falˈlaːtʃi]; 29 June 1929 – 15 September 2006) was an Italian journalist, author, and political interviewer. A partisan during World War II, she had a long and successful journalistic career. Fallaci became famous worldwide for her coverage of war and revolution, and her "long, aggressive and revealing interviews" with many world leaders during the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s.
Her book Interview with History contains interviews with Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, Yasser Arafat, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Willy Brandt, Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, and Henry Kissinger, South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu, and North Vietnamese General Võ Nguyên Giáp during the Vietnam War. The interview with Kissinger was published in...
Read Full Biography
Oriana Fallaci Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Oriana Fallaci
Oriana Fallaci Quotes
- I feel less alone when I read the books of Ratzinger.
- I have reached the conclusion that those who have physical courage also have moral courage. Physical courage is a great test.
- Physical courage is a great test.
- In my old age, I have been thinking about this, and I have reached the conclusion that those who have physical courage also have moral courage.
- I don't want to hear about my death.
Comments about Oriana Fallaci
- Literaryvienna: "you cannot survive if you do not know the past." oriana fallaci
- Speechless681: 8. omg that’s a tough one!!! a man by oriana fallaci. girl, woman, other by bernardine evaristo. l’arminuta by donatella di pietrantonio. percy jackson (the fifth of the first pentalogy). the secret history by donna tart. it’s an on-going list
- Bobclimko: "i have always looked on disobedience toward the oppressive as the only way to use the miracle of having been born." - oriana fallaci
- Article58steel: oriana fallaci is gone. that chair is open.
- Article58steel: oriana fallaci -- "the rage and the pride", 2001.