Who is Norman Vincent PealeNorman Vincent Peale (May 31, 1898 – December 24, 1993) was an American Protestant clergyman, and an author best known for popularizing the concept of positive thinking, especially through his best-selling book The Power of Positive Thinking (1952). He served as the pastor of Marble Collegiate Church, New York, from 1932, leading this Reformed Church in America congregation for more than a half century until his retirement in 1984. Alongside his pulpit ministry, he had an extensive career of writing and editing, and radio and television presentations. Despite arguing at times against involvement of clergy in politics, he nevertheless had some controversial affiliations with politically active organizations in the late 1930s, and engaged with national political candidates and their campai...
Read Full Biography of Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale Quotes
- When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him.
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Change yourself and your work will seem different.
- One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.
Comments about Norman Vincent PealeRiriahrisong: if you put off everything till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done. - norman vincent peale
Thouotes: “believe in yourself! have faith in your abilities! without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” –norman vincent peale
Hbmutungi1: fear is never a reason for quitting; it is only an excuse. ~ norman vincent peale
Aryaclothing: "believe in yourself! have faith in your abilities! without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." ~ quote: norman vincent peale ~ designs: zulu dress brand: tribal nature hand made with love ❀⠀
Song_hyo_rim: change your thoughts and you change your world. - norman vincent peale
Read All Comments