Who is Mario BataliMario Francesco Batali (born September 19, 1960) is an American chef, writer, and restaurateur. Batali co-owned restaurants in New York City; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; and Newport Beach, California; Boston; Singapore; Westport, Connecticut; and New Haven, Connecticut. Batali has appeared on the Food Network, on shows such as Molto Mario and Iron Chef America, on which he was one of the featured "Iron Chefs". In 2017, the restaurant review site Eater revealed multiple accusations of sexual misconduct against Batali and, in March 2019, he sold all his restaurant holdings.
Batali was born in Seattle on September 19, 1960, to Marilyn (LaFramboise) and Armandino Batali, who founded Seattle's Salumi restaurant in 2006. His father is of Italian descent and his mo...
Read Full Biography of Mario Batali
Mario Batali Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Mario Batali
Mario Batali Quotes
- Bologna is the best city in Italy for food and has the least number of tourists. With its medieval beauty, it has it all.
- Finishing food is about the tiny touches. In the last seconds you can change everything.
- As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible.
- I come from an Italian family. One of the greatest and most profound expressions we would ever use in conversations or arguments was a slamming door. The slamming door was our punctuation mark.
- The kitchen really is the castle itself. This is where we spend our happiest moments and where we find the joy of being a family.
Comments about Mario BataliProfdavidsa: either the king or mario batali
Jlyb_android: it's difficult for people to understand: saying sorry might as well fall onto deaf ears. but if it should be our eyes - at least we can show remorse. for the blind, all they have are the good shit. but, maybe i didn't like previous usage of that word
Ericriveracooks: "for this easter season try a new spin on and old classic with my jade egg salad" - gwyneth "top 1% nepobaby and friend of mario batali" paltrow
Hashtagbet: i don’t know if he’s still on tv but mario batali was strange
Itsatastymeal: mario batali sighting in my diners drive ins and dives
Read All Comments