Who is Norbu DorjiBorn in the land of thunder dragon ( Bhutan) in buddhist family. I work as a forentline staff in Department of Forest & Park Services. Since my school days I love reading poetry because poets are very creative in imagination and write very wonderful & powerful short verses and pharase. I started writing poetry from 2017. I write no good poems still I love writing poems. Now poetry had became my language to convey my every messages....
Read Full Biography
Norbu Dorji Poems
- Time Of Unity
National closure to contain community transmission
Adhere to covid protocols
Time to be with the family at home
In fact, it is a great way to serve the country. ...
- I And My
A word of attachment and greed
We use it in everyday life to compete.
I is the cause of happiness and joy
I is the cause of all pain and suffering. ...
- The Garden Of Love
Blossom in the garden of love
Has no seasons
Love birds generate sweet & bitter
Nacter of feelings, ...
- Thank You
Thank you Your Majesty for guidance,
Thank you Your Holiness for all the blessings granted.
Thank you government for your effort to contain the covid -19,
Thanks to frontliners for your sacrifices, ...
- Reverse Nature Loss
The earth heats up,
Glaciers are melting,
Not because the sun had grown too big.
Top 10 most used topics by Norbu DorjiLove 41 I Love You 41 Never 34 Good 30 People 28 Heart 28 Mind 27 Time 24 Life 22 Beautiful 21
Norbu Dorji Quotes
- When there are many open doors that lead you to the same destination, why trying to enter from the door that is very hard to open.
- I will not hasitate to tell my seniors with what I am empower to say, if I don't, than I am not doing my duty.
- If every individual in the group strives, then there is nothing we cannot achieve and one man army success can only be seen in flim and stories.
- Love & compassion are permanent nature of human but it keeps on fluctuating upon time.
- It is not always necessary to follow majority, do what you think is correct.