Who is Norbu DorjiBorn in the land of thunder dragon ( Bhutan) in buddhist family. I work as a forentline staff in Department of Forest & Park Services. Since my school days I love reading poetry because poets are very creative in imagination and write very wonderful & powerful short verses and pharase. I started writing poetry from 2017. I write no good poems, still I love writing poems. Now poetry became my language to convey my every messages i feel deep inside my heart...
Read Full Biography
Norbu Dorji Poems
- Name That Smell Sweet
Name that smells sweet than the rose,
The name upon hearing which chiseled my heart,
The name that dominated my mind,
What I find in that name is, ...
- We Are Shaped By Yesterday.
Some were born rich
Some were born disadvantaged
Some are beautiful
Some were born disabled ...
- Power Of Prayer
Prayer is a method
Action is wisdom
Prayer is a call to action
Action is the fruit of prayer. ...
- Heroic King
The land of Gross National Happiness
The blessing of prosperity
Sovereignty of this land
All debt to nobleman. ...
We were born with different culture
We speak a different language
We lived with demarcated boundary
However, we are connected at heart. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Norbu DorjiLove 41 I Love You 41 Never 34 Good 30 People 28 Heart 28 Mind 27 Time 24 Life 22 Beautiful 21
Norbu Dorji Quotes
- When there are many open doors that lead you to the same destination, why trying to enter from the door that is very hard to open.
- I will not hasitate to tell my seniors with what I am empower to say, if I don't, than I am not doing my duty.
- If every individual in the group strives, then there is nothing we cannot achieve and one man army success can only be seen in flim and stories.
- Love & compassion are permanent nature of human but it keeps on fluctuating upon time.
- It is not always necessary to follow majority, do what you think is correct.
Comments about Norbu Dorji
Write your comment about Norbu Dorji
Namgay Wangchuk : Great work azha...
I have been reading ur poems. Ur poems r well structure n conveying good messages.