Who is Norbu DorjiBorn in the land of thunder dragon ( Bhutan) in buddhist family. I work as a forentline staff in Department of Forest & Park Services. Since my school days I love reading poetry because poets are very creative in imagination and write very wonderful & powerful short verses and pharase. I started writing poetry from 2017. I write no good poems, still I love writing poems. Now poetry became my language to convey my every messages i feel deep inside my heart...
Read Full Biography
Norbu Dorji Poems
- Supreme Commander
King father once said
I will not sit in my palace
Orders & send you in frontline
I will lead you in battlefield to fight. ...
- Camoflague Frontliner
Broke the gate to destroy
Hidden enemy left hiding
Inside the bush without much destruction. ...
- My King
Three precious jewels of Pelden Drukpa
My King is a crown of jewels
My country is the foundation jewels
The inhabitants are the protectors jewels. ...
Deathless is a word of conceptual thought
We all love to have
But none of us can feel it & hold it
We get lost in the conceptual word. ...
The earth rotates at 1674 km / hr
Everything changes in this short period of time.
One should update every second and minute.
With the speed of rotation. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Norbu DorjiLove 41 I Love You 41 Never 34 Good 30 People 28 Heart 28 Mind 27 Time 24 Life 22 Beautiful 21
Norbu Dorji Quotes
- When there are many open doors that lead you to the same destination, why trying to enter from the door that is very hard to open.
- I will not hasitate to tell my seniors with what I am empower to say, if I don't, than I am not doing my duty.
- If every individual in the group strives, then there is nothing we cannot achieve and one man army success can only be seen in flim and stories.
- Love & compassion are permanent nature of human but it keeps on fluctuating upon time.
- It is not always necessary to follow majority, do what you think is correct.
Comments about Norbu Dorji
Write your comment about Norbu Dorji
Namgay Wangchuk : Great work azha...
I have been reading ur poems. Ur poems r well structure n conveying good messages.