Who is Nick CleggSir Nicholas William Peter Clegg (born 7 January 1967) is a British media executive and former Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom who has been president for global affairs at Meta Platforms since 2022, having previously been vice‑president of global affairs and communications at Facebook from 2018 to 2022. Before joining Facebook, Clegg served as Deputy Prime Minister of the UK from 2010 to 2015 and as Leader of the Liberal Democrats from 2007 to 2015. He was Member of Parliament (MP) for Sheffield Hallam from 2005 to 2017. An "Orange Book" liberal, he has been associated with both socially liberal and economically liberal policies.Born in Buckinghamshire, Clegg was educated at Westminster School before going on to study at the University of Cambridge, University of Minnesota an...
Read Full Biography of Nick Clegg
Nick Clegg Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Nick Clegg
Nick Clegg Quotes
- The British political system and the whole clapped out Westminster architecture, and the language that we use about politics, it's completely unsustainable. You either decide to be part of that transition to do something different. Or you cling to old certainties.
- Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does.
- I don't want to clip on the armour every morning. I've seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I'm not going to change that one bit.
- Most of what needs to be changed in the euro zone can be done without treaty changes. The demand for treaty change is as political as it is legal and I don't think it's going to happen soon.
- I am quite strict as a dad but I don't want to be censorious.
Comments about Nick CleggBryanwilhite: nick clegg, other meta executives 'inadvertently' identified in onlyfans bribery suit a lawyer for onlyfans said the names of meta executives were meant to be redacted.
Churnwell: nick clegg's sensible revolution changed the game. that cat dropped knowledge on the people.
Kenteupolitics: queen's brexit rant never happened, says nick clegg
Coldwarliberal: exiling the man who caused labour's worst defeat in nearly 100 years is probably a good thing. the libdems should have booted out nick clegg in 2015 too.
Jamesplloyd: sorry to miss nick clegg talking meta-verse money-pit
Read All Comments