Who is Nazim HikmetTurkish
Epic traditionOrhonDede KorkutKöroğlu
Folk traditionFolk literatureFolklore
Read Full Biography
Nazim Hikmet Poems
- Lion In An Iron Cage
Look at the lion in the iron cage,
look deep into his eyes:
like two naked steel daggers
they sparkle with anger. ...
- Regarding Art
Sometimes, I, too, tell the ah's
of my heart one by one
like the blood-red beads
of a ruby rosary strung ...
- Our Eyes
drops of water.
In each drop exists ...
You are my enslavement and my freedom
You are my flesh burning like a raw summer night
You are my country
You are the green silks in hazel eyes ...
- Gioconda And Si-ya-u
to the memory of my friend SI-YA-U,
whose head was cut off in Shanghai
A CLAIM ...
Top 10 most used topics by Nazim HikmetLive 14 I Love You 13 Love 13 Life 12 World 11 Long 11 Heart 11 Never 11 Water 11 Head 10
Nazim Hikmet Quotes
Comments about Nazim Hikmet
- Firesermonn: nâzim hikmet, from “things i didn’t know i loved” tr. by deniz perin,
- Raj65025523: your meanness, treachery of hypocrisy, shit, in short, being able to enjoy life in a period when the sentence is rotten and horse-ridden is only the happiness of the weak. nazim hikmet
- Kemnomu: 1. “i am the body next to but unlike yours. you already know me. you already know what i’m made of” — rachel zucker 2. “the joy of loving you is like a second person inside me” — nazim hikmet
- Kardelencutie: turkish modernist poet nazim hikmet, who as an avowed marxist, was sentenced to jail many times for his political activities ❤️❤️
- Lukegra25282315: turkey/isis leader erdogan pretend that he is communist by reading communist poet nazim hikmet's poem on the anniversary of hiroshima - this same dictator also claims he represents kurds while genocide them, killing them, prison them and raping them.
Write your comment about Nazim Hikmet
Rami Maroun: ”You'll put your foot down and live. to spite the enemy. Part of you may live alone inside, like a tone at the bottom of a well”.
This quote states that even those in liking of something unusual have the right to some freedoms. They have the freedoms of choosing whether they give up hope, or of choosing if they eat or become sick, or choosing discolored they behave or not.