Who is Muhammad IqbalInfluenced*Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Pakistan MovementMuhammad AsadIslamic Republic of PakistanAbul A'la MaududiAle Ahmed SuroorAli ShariatiFateh Muhammad MalikIsrar AhmedJaved Ahmad GhamidiSyed Jawad NaqviWebsiteOfficial Website Sir Muhammad Iqbal (Urdu: محمد اقبال; 9 November 1877 – 21 April 1938) was a poet, Scholar and politician from Punjab, British India (now in Pakistan),...
Read Full Biography
Muhammad Iqbal Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Muhammad Iqbal
Muhammad Iqbal Quotes
- It may, however, be said that the level of experience to which concepts are inapplicable cannot yield any knowledge of a universal character, for concepts alone are capable of being socialized.
- Inductive reason, which alone makes man master of his environment, is an achievement and when once born it must be reinforced by inhibiting the growth of other modes of knowledge.
- I lead no party I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature.
- But inner experience is only one source of human knowledge.
- Ends and purposes, whether they exist as conscious or subconscious tendencies, form the wrap and woof of our conscious experience.
Comments about Muhammad Iqbal
- Shi_bal__: the ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something. muhammad iqbal kdlex kumuserye finale
- Imrankhanpti: unacceptable & condemnable. late justice javed iqbal & justice retd nasira javed iqbal's home was violated by punjab police in early hrs of morning when they broke gate & forced entry to arrest senator walid iqbal.this is not only illegal but a shameful act by pmln's illegal govt
- Sdgs_academy: we are honored to announce mr. muhammad amir iqbal, author and ceo at the career class, as panelist for the national summit on sdgs, which will be held on may 26, 2022 at the university of lahore. to register visit :
- Nostalgiagila: the outside old windows.
- Waleedk07: how can they insult the family of muhammad iqbal? specially when they did nothing wrong, what's wrong with these people? this is not only cruel but very stupid.