Who is Miriam Onyancha...
Read Full Biography of Miriam Onyancha
Miriam Onyancha Poems
- Silent Screams
from deeper ...
The tables turned around
From love came hate
trust bore stubbornness
From a lover to a hater ...
Though short the spun
my life was full of fun
Slowly you lit my world
With every word, ...
- Sweet Sour
Hello my sweet pepper
I thought you were my paper?
On you I could always write
And about to to write and write ...
- My Choice
You are my king
You still are my choice
Our world hasn't fallen
Our love hasn't faded ...
Top 10 most used topics by Miriam OnyanchaThought 5 Good 5 Face 5 Remain 4 Shame 4 Hard 4 Great 4 Character 4 Comfort 3 Goodbye 3
Miriam Onyancha Quotes
- It is very hard to let go, someone, you truly love. It doesn't matter what they did to you or how much they hurt you but letting go is always a painful decision.
- However hard your goal may seem to be achieved, remain focused and always stay positive and believe in yourself.
- Don't spend your time on people who don't deserve it. You're always your own source of happiness and thus don't make other people your priority but rather you yourself.
- Success' process like climbing a mountain, very tiresome and boring with a very high chance of giving up and quiting the journey without obtaining anything but by every small effort you make and every new idea employed you get to the peak bad achieve your goals.
- Angels still exist on earth, you can be one if you always give a hand of support to someone else who is in need.
Comments about Miriam OnyanchaRead All Comments
Write your comment about Miriam Onyancha
Vinnie : I really love your poems
Joash: This is so good for encouragement
Caren: this is so recommendable....nice pieces sky is nolonger a limit
Ezra onyancha: Nice poems dear