Who is Karl MarxKarl Heinrich Marx (German: [maʁks]; 5 May 1818 – 14 March 1883) was a German philosopher, critic of political economy, economist, historian, sociologist, political theorist, journalist and socialist revolutionary. His best-known titles are the 1848 pamphlet The Communist Manifesto and the four-volume Das Kapital (1867–1883). Marx's political and philosophical thought had enormous influence on subsequent intellectual, economic, and political history. His name has been used as an adjective, a noun, and a school of social theory.
Born in Trier, Germany, Marx studied law and philosophy at the universities of Bonn and Berlin. He married German theatre critic and political activist Jenny von Westphalen in 1843. Due to his political publications, Marx became stateless and lived in ...
Read Full Biography of Karl Marx
Karl Marx Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Karl Marx
Karl Marx Quotes
- The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class.
- Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
- It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves.
- Experience praises the most happy the one who made the most people happy.
- Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.
Comments about Karl MarxKriegsspuren: some battle damage, this time probably bullet holes, at the grave of the w. roeschke family at the st. jacobi i cemetery (karl-marx-str., berlin-neukölln). the wall is facing east, just where some other damage (south of the school building) can be found.
Angelini__f: just arrived in trier for the iaaeu labour economics workshop, with a really nice program. i'll present my paper on the threshold dynamics of the italian strikes. i think visiting karl marx house is a must, being in trier and talking about strikes, right?
9thwonder: the run that wu-tang had from 1993 to 1997......man...what a run... and what a time.... enter the wu-tang tical return of the 36 chambers only built for cuban linx liquid swords ironman wu-tang forever !!!!!!!
Wamb63158: everyone should be able to attend to his religious as well as his bodily needs without the police sticking their nose in.,karl marx, critique of the gotha program,liberty, religious-liberty, socialism, tolerance,
Leahwanjik88001: religion is the opium of the people.,karl marx,religion,
Read All Comments
Write your comment about Karl Marx
Sahil : An amazing genius