Who is Jim CarreyJames Eugene Carrey (born January 17, 1962) is a Canadian-American actor, comedian and writer. Known for his energetic slapstick performances, Carrey first gained recognition in 1990 after landing a regular role in the American sketch comedy television series In Living Color. His first leading roles in motion pictures came with Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), The Mask (1994), Dumb and Dumber (1994), and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995), as well portraying the Riddler in Batman Forever (1995), and the lead role in Liar Liar (1997).
In the 2000s, he gained further notice for his portrayal of the Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas and for the comedy Me, Myself & Irene (both in 2000), as well as Bruce Almighty (2003), Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunat...
Read Full Biography
Jim Carrey Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey Quotes
- I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of the day when I'm alone and don't have to be performing.
- My mother was a professional sick person she took a lot of pain pills. There are many people like that. It's just how they are used to getting attention. I always remember she's the daughter of alcoholics who'd leave her alone at Christmas time.
- A lot of good love can happen in ten years.
- Creative people don't behave very well generally. If you're looking for examples of good relationships in show business, you're gonna be depressed real fast. I don't have time for anything else right now but work and my daughter. She's my first priority.
- I think I could go away tomorrow. I've already accomplished something. It's such a selfish business that sometimes I get sick of myself.
Comments about Jim Carrey
- Barbara18760525: jim carrey biden!? hollywood bloodlust recap! how dumb are they? channel updates!
- Ariitalianmuse: ariana grande meeting jim carrey
- Blingblawburrke: i was today years old when i found out jim carrey narrated dawn fm.
- 747retired: jim carrey is an asshole, but stopped clocks and all that...
- Omgiamonfire: i almost wish jim carrey had a cameo so we could get him to do this.