Who is Jean-paul SartreJean-Paul Charles Aymard Sartre (, US also ; French: [saʁtʁ]; 21 June 1905 – 15 April 1980) was one of the key figures in the philosophy of Existentialism (and phenomenology), a French playwright, novelist, screenwriter, political activist, biographer, and literary critic, as well as a leading figure in 20th-century French philosophy and Marxism. His work has influenced sociology, critical theory, post-colonial theory, and literary studies, and continues to do so. He was awarded the 1964 Nobel Prize in Literature despite attempting to refuse it, saying that he always declined official honors and that "a writer should not allow himself to be turned into an institution."Sartre held an open relationship with prominent feminist and fellow existentialist philosopher Simone de Beauvoir. Toge...
Read Full Biography of Jean-paul Sartre
Jean-paul Sartre Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Jean-paul Sartre
Jean-paul Sartre Quotes
- Every age has its own poetry in every age the circumstances of history choose a nation, a race, a class to take up the torch by creating situations that can be expressed or transcended only through poetry.
- If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.
- There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck.
- The best work is not what is most difficult for you it is what you do best.
- One is still what one is going to cease to be and already what one is going to become. One lives one's death, one dies one's life.
Comments about Jean-paul SartreDho_229: concerned in our respective nations. rewards and punishment is an extraordinary ounass noon promo non toyou to fordeal hm and body h&m you h and m ounas coupon sivvi namshi code onas discount onass it.jean-paul sartre, their dreams and in business.
Rizzallgattess: even to remains of it.jean-paul sartre, words people ounass noon promo non toyou to fordeal hm bath and body h&m you h and m ounas coupon sivvi namshi code onas discount onass by reflecting change. illiteracy is simply too long. avoid
Treehcapital: “we are our choices.” ― jean-paul sartre
Frenocomio: “to be is to do”—socrates. “to do is to be”—jean-paul sartre. “do be do be do”—frank sinatra.
1_man_aarmy: when the rich wage war it's the poor who die. jean-paul sartre
Read All Comments