Who is Jade OakesIt runs in my blood, but doesn't run in my family. My name is Jade, I express my pain, my love or my happiness in my poems. My soul is healed by the dept of peoples poems. ...
Read Full Biography
Jade Oakes Poems
- My Mother's Offspring
I am my mother's child!
She wiped my tears whenever I cried.
She could tell whenever I lied,
She would correct me and tell me to apologize. ...
It's like when you walk into a crowded place,
fame for the moment but it can trip you in a pace.
Its the terrifying type of fame, ...
- Corona Leave.
The air we polluted,
the days we took for granted.
The freedom we muted,
the people we took for granted. ...
It's like you don't have the urge to do it, but you do it. You do it because you need to, not because you want too.
You do it because for once, you chose yourself, and you didn't go against yourself, for once, you accepted who you truly are, for just once, you natured the detail in your life instead of forcefully doing it. It's a necessity to love yourself wholeheartedly, otherwise, who would?
- Not Looking Back
Never again will I be once upon a time
Never again will my feelings for you collide.
Never again will I reap this kind of life. ...
Top 10 most used topics by Jade OakesTomorrow 3 Heavy 2 Follow 2 Soul 2 Moment 2 Face 2 Real 1 Hold 1 Joke 1 Fake 1
Jade Oakes Quotes
- I am not at ease, my body is rejecting the healing process. I've changed and I can't even process it.
- Your poetry could surpass your pain, and heal someone again.
- Even the blind, could read through the lines.
- The dept of your happiness equals to how deep you truly love yourself.
- I am the storyline of my life, whether I go left or right, you don't have a choice to fight!