Who is Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Clinton (née Rodham; born October 26, 1947) is an American politician, diplomat, and former lawyer who served as the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, as a United States senator representing New York from 2001 to 2009, and as First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001 as the wife of President Bill Clinton. A member of the Democratic Party, she was the party's nominee for president in the 2016 presidential election, becoming the first woman to win a presidential nomination by a major U.S. political party; Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College vote, thereby losing the election to Donald Trump.
Raised in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Rodham graduated from Wellesley College in 1969 and earned a Juris Doctor from Y...
Read Full Biography of Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Quotes
- No nation can meet the world's challenges alone.
- I feel like I have had the most amazing life in my public service.
- The challenge is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible.
- We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.
- Now I know that Wal-Mart's policies do not reflect the best way of doing business and the values that I think are important in America.