Who is Hilda Doolittle...
Read Full Biography
Hilda Doolittle Poems
NOR skin nor hide nor fleece
Shall cover you,
Nor curtain of crimson nor fine
Shelter of cedar-wood be over you, ...
- At Baia
I should have thought
in a dream you would have brought
some lovely, perilous thing,
orchids piled in a great sheath, ...
- From Citron-bower
From citron-bower be her bed,
cut from branch of tree a-flower,
fashioned for her maidenhead.
- At Ithaca
Over and back,
the long waves crawl
and track the sand with foam;
night darkens, and the sea ...
I saw the first pear
as it fell--
the honey-seeking, golden-banded,
the yellow swarm ...
Top 10 most used topics by Hilda DoolittleFlower 12 Great 10 Light 8 Wind 8 White 8 Sea 7 Gold 7 Bright 6 I Love You 6 God 6
Hilda Doolittle Quotes
Comments about Hilda Doolittle
- Brittaager: hilda doolittle is now moving to stop pound from turning up on her doorstep unannounced to discuss poetry.
- Flawwinn: h.d. (hilda doolittle), from choros sequence / from morpheus
- Wilke_drxwilke: d℞ wilke recites the poetry of hermetic hagios hd (hilda doolittle), during a pilgrimage to consecrate an abandoned greek revival bank in southern illinois' little egypt region:
- Zarandillo: hilda doolittle man ray, c. 1925
- Malviure: hilda doolittle, exlibris