Who is Dee Dee MyersMargaret Jane "Dee Dee" Myers (born September 1, 1961) is an American political analyst who served as the 19th White House Press Secretary during the first two years of the Clinton administration. She was the first woman and the second-youngest person to hold that position.
Myers later co-hosted the news program Equal Time on CNBC, and was a consultant on The West Wing. She was the inspiration for fictional White House Press Secretary C. J. Cregg. She is also the author of the 2008 New York Times best-selling book, Why Women Should Rule the World. In 2020, she joined the Gavin Newsom administration as Senior Advisor to the Governor and Director of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.
Margaret Jane "Dee Dee" Myers was ...
Read Full Biography of Dee Dee Myers
Dee Dee Myers Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Dee Dee Myers
Dee Dee Myers Quotes
- Study after study confirms that even when you control for variables like profession, education, hours worked, age, marital status, and children, men still are compensated substantially more - even in professions, like nursing, dominated by women. No wonder there's a gender gap.
- Palin was a political Hail Mary, a long bomb in the closing minutes of a game that John McCain and Co. were certain to lose. They didn't care if she had the policy or political or emotional capacity to serve as vice president, let alone president. They were willing to drive the country off a cliff, if that's what it took to win.
- There are people in the public sector with a range of experiences that have no equivalent in business, but are essential to governing, like keeping a kid in school or helping someone get and hold a job. The value of those skills can't easily be measured against a bottom line.
- After I left the White House, I kept a foothold in the business of American politics as a talk-show host, analyst, commentator, speechmaker, and occasional writer. I was no longer a practitioner, but I was still a partisan, a Democrat, a blue-stater through and through.
- Women have a lot of power in private life. There are many men who would say, 'Hey, women already rule my life.' But with women, more is more. The more there are, the more the world gets used to seeing them. We change the culture. We begin to expand options and lead and manage.
Comments about Dee Dee MyersLennybroytman: jen psaki. dee dee myers. tony snow. dana perino. sean spicer. joe lockhart. ari fleischer. robert gibbs. jay carney. josh earnest. kayleigh mcenany. sarah huckabee sanders. george stephanopoulos. since the 90s, nearly every wh press sec has ended up at one of the major networks
Shaunhumphrey65: looks like the press secretary was almost arrested for drinking and driving this weekend. a little dee dee myers flavor.
Tororoyski: ctfu jamie lee curtis really suffered a lot through these years omg trowma generational trowma pee tee es dee female trowma yup halloween: the original history of michael myers | horror history
Wjclibrary: ever wonder what the heads of state do to keep themselves busy on long helicopter rides? here's a photo of president clinton playing cards on marine one with bruce lindsey, dee dee myers & nancy soderberg en route back to the white house after speaking in atlanta, ga on 3/19/93.
Truequotation: all government, of course, is against liberty. — dee dee myers
Read All Comments