Who is Chuck PalahniukCharles Michael Palahniuk (/ˈpɔːlənɪk/; born February 21, 1962) is an American freelance journalist and novelist who describes his work as transgressional fiction. He is the author of the award-winning novel Fight Club, which also was made into a film of the same name, starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
Contents Early life Palahniuk was born in Pasco, Washington, the son of Carol Adele (née Tallent) and Fred Palahniuk. He has French and Ukrainian ancestry. His paternal grandfather migrated from Ukraine to Canada and then to New York in 1907. ...
Read Full Biography
Chuck Palahniuk Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Chuck Palahniuk
Chuck Palahniuk Quotes
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
- People used what they called a telephone because they hated being close together and they were scared of being alone.
- Why is it you feel like a dope if you laugh alone, but that's usually how you end up crying?
- The most boring scenes are the scenes where a character is alone.
- If anything I try to write something that would be more difficult to film. I tend to see film as competition and would like instead to do what books do best.
Comments about Chuck Palahniuk
- Charlesafrancis: “the only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” ~ chuck palahniuk
- Xxmsfxx: never read one chuck palahniuk book that hasn’t severely confused me by page 4
- Spookywifey: going through a very serious chuck palahniuk phase. i just can’t get enough of his writing
- Triumelephantly: feeling nostalgic today so i’m listening to a fever you can’t sweat out and tbh, all the chuck palahniuk references aside, still album full of absolute bangers
- Mstewartsloan: is chuck palahniuk a person of interest?