Who is Chuck PalahniukCharles Michael "Chuck" Palahniuk (; born February 21, 1962) is an American freelance journalist and novelist who describes his work as transgressional fiction. He has published 19 novels, three nonfiction books, two graphic novels, and two adult coloring books, as well as several short stories. His first published novel was Fight Club, which was adapted into a film of the same name.
Palahniuk was born in Pasco, Washington, the son of Carol Adele (née Tallent) and Fred Palahniuk. He has French and Ukrainian ancestry. His paternal grandfather migrated from Ukraine to Canada and then to New York in 1907. Palahniuk gre...
Read Full Biography of Chuck Palahniuk
Chuck Palahniuk Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Chuck Palahniuk
Chuck Palahniuk Quotes
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
- People used what they called a telephone because they hated being close together and they were scared of being alone.
- Why is it you feel like a dope if you laugh alone, but that's usually how you end up crying?
- The most boring scenes are the scenes where a character is alone.
- If anything I try to write something that would be more difficult to film. I tend to see film as competition and would like instead to do what books do best.
Comments about Chuck PalahniukMaria_stellmach: the masochist bullies the sadist into action. the most passive person is actually an aggressor. every day, just you living means the misery and death of plants and animals - and even some people. chuck palahniuk "lullaby" my “violent psychiatrist” 2 $xtz
Dean_frey: trent parke west lakes shore, adelaide, 2007 "did you ever think about life as a metaphor for television?" - chuck palahniuk
Litreactor: ...and remember, when you sign up you will get an exclusive compendium of writing advice from authors such as: chuck palahniuk, max barry, bret easton ellis, jack ketchum, craig clevenger, amy hempel, steve erickson, neil gaiman, holiday reinhorn, stephen graham jones, & more!
Opiyoag67535609: you had a near life experience.,chuck palahniuk, fight club,experience, life,
Rikithompson1: "we all die. the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." — chuck palahniuk
Read All Comments