Who is Chris ChristieChristopher James Christie (born September 6, 1962) is an American politician, lawyer, political commentator, lobbyist, and former federal prosecutor who served as the 55th governor of New Jersey from 2010 to 2018.
Christie, who was born in Newark, New Jersey, was raised in Livingston, New Jersey. After graduating in 1984 from the University of Delaware, he earned a J.D. at Seton Hall University School of Law. A Republican, Christie was elected county freeholder (legislator) for Morris County, New Jersey, serving from 1995 to 1998. By 2002, he had campaigned for Presidents George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush; the latter appointed him U.S. Attorney for New Jersey, a position he held from 2002 to 2008.
Christie won the 2009 Republican primary for Governor of New Jersey and...
Read Full Biography of Chris Christie
Chris Christie Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Chris Christie
Chris Christie Quotes
- I don't think there's anybody in America who thinks my personality is best suited to being Number Two.
- If anybody ran a business like that they would be out of business quickly, and Barack Obama's leadership is driving this business, the United States of America, toward a fiscal cliff.
- Is there any wonder why we are in such big trouble? Any question why the people don't trust their government anymore, and demand a change?
- A retired teacher paid $62,000 towards her pension and nothing, yes nothing, for full family medical, dental and vision coverage over her entire career. What will we pay her? $1.4 million in pension benefits and another $215,000 in health care benefit premiums over her lifetime.
- Given my last position, that I was the first U.S attorney post 9/11 in New Jersey, I understand acutely the pain and sorrow and upset of the family members who lost loved ones that day at the hands of radical Muslim extremists. And their sensitivities and concerns have to be taken into account.
Comments about Chris ChristiePepawoftwoboys: and y'all wonder why we laugh at this pos trump last month asking his truth social followers: "why are people so mean?"
Rustyfairbanks: chris christie is a republican misogynist.
Stillirise1963: chris christie thinks the economy will be more important to women than their own human rights because he doesn't think we're smart or important.
Opalspissed: something tells me that chris christie may not have the inside track on what women are thinking. i’m just saying…
Wildstein: gov. phil murphy restores the tradition of flying flags at half-staff for two weeks to honor former nj governors when they die. when brendan byrne died, chris christie only lowered the flags for one day.
Read All Comments