Who is Anthony HopkinsSir Philip Anthony Hopkins (born 31 December 1937) is a Welsh actor, director, and producer. One of Britain's most recognisable and prolific actors, he is known for his performances on the screen and stage. Hopkins has received many accolades throughout his career, including two Academy Awards, three British Academy Film Awards, a British Academy Television Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Laurence Olivier Award. He has also received an honorary Golden Globe Award and the BAFTA Fellowship for lifetime achievement from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts. In 1993, he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his services to the arts, and in 2003, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his achievements in the motion picture industry.
After graduating fr...
Read Full Biography of Anthony Hopkins
Anthony Hopkins Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Anthony Hopkins
Anthony Hopkins Quotes
- My philosophy is: It's none of my business what people say of me and think of me.
- My father was grounded, a very meat-and-potatoes man. He was a baker.
- We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap.
- I'm one of the slowest drivers on the road. I mosey along. If you're doing anything too fast, including living life too fast, that creates sudden death. If I have to be somewhere on time, I make sure I leave early enough.
- My life turned out to be beyond my greatest dreams.
Comments about Anthony HopkinsNathanjaymist: actors with movies so scary, i couldn’t invite them to dinner 1. louise fletcher 2. christopher walken 3. tony todd 4. mads mikkelsen 5. anthony hopkins
Scottspuppet: anthony hopkins as don lino
Clarkes80: that’s anthony hopkins surely
Frednichs: sir anthony hopkins is a famous actor with autism and has starred in such films as hannibal and meet joe black; speaking of his outlook on life, he says “i am what i am, and i do what i do. i expect nothing and accept everything. and it makes life so much easier.”
Smpwrgr: your words are so very cheap anthony your inaction speaks far louder, it’s yelling at us: “i don’t care if you die from hospital acquired covid infections or are disabled by long covid, i don’t care about your elderly loved ones or your kids at school”
Read All Comments