Who is Angelina JolieAngelina Jolie (; born Angelina Jolie Voight; June 4, 1975) is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress multiple times.
Jolie made her screen debut as a child alongside her father, Jon Voight, in Lookin' to Get Out (1982), and her film career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2 (1993), followed by her first leading role in a major film, Hackers (1995). She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical cable films George Wallace (1997) and Gia (1998), and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1999 drama Girl, Interrupted. Her starring role as the video...
Read Full Biography of Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Poems
Top 10 most used topics by Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Quotes
- Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be.
- I'm just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family, and my children brought me back some of that spirit.
- All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.
- I've told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn't kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are.
- And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father.
Comments about Angelina JolieHistoryinpics: angelina jolie, her mother marcheline bertrand, and brother james, 1977.
Museumfacts: angelina jolie, her mother marcheline bertrand, and brother james, 1977.
Goodgrieffest: angelina jolie's mother, marcheline bertrand, died of cancer in 2007 aged 56. angelina jolie has reflected on how her mother influenced her parenting style and how she still guides her now she has six children of her own.
Bestofajolie: “angelina jolie’s testimony in may 2013 regarding her choice of prophylactic mastectomy due to a brca1 alteration had a fantastic and positive impact on women who were wondering about their breast cancer risk.” professor stoppa-lyonnet angelina at french cancer research center
Huffpost: five years ago, angelina jolie told the world she underwent a preventative double mastectomy to help reduce her breast cancer risk. her essay played a critical role in increasing awareness of both brca mutations and genetic testing.
Read All Comments